Season Ticket Mobile Delivery, Parking and Clear Bag Policy Information
Attention All Lobo Fans,
With only TWO weeks until our first home Football game of the 2021 season, we would like to update you on some changes this year.
First, your season tickets and parking will be sent to you via email next week between Tuesday, August 24th and Friday, August 28th. Expect to receive TWO separate emails, one for your season tickets and one for your parking pass based on your Lobo Club giving level.
Second, both your SEASON TICKETS AND PARKING PASS based on your Lobo Club giving level for the 2021 season will be completely mobile!
What you need to know:
- The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, please add that to your safe sender list
- From the email, click the link for the specific game
- The next screen will allow you to add to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. When accessing the email from your phone, that option will populate automatically.
- When the ticket is showing, click “ADD” on the top right of the screen to add the ticket to your Wallet or Pay. *Do this for each ticket issued to you.*
- Your ticket is now in your wallet:
- Parking passes will have a QR Code on them based on the level of giving to the Lobo Club. The QR Code will allow you to enter into the parking lot.
- For access into the stadium, you will tap your phone near the ticket readers for contactless entry.
Click Here for Step-by-Step visual instructions on how to add you tickets and parking pass to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. If you don’t have a parking pass purchased prior to game day, you will be able to pay at the gate using your credit or debit card only.
Third, in an effort to provide a safer environment, a CLEAR BAG POLICY is in place at ALL UNM Athletic events. These policies significantly expedite fan entry into all stadiums. This is consistent with all NFL stadiums and many other collegiate institutions.
Things you need you know:
- All patrons who choose to bring bags into the game must abide by the clear bag policy
- Clear Bags may be no larger than 12”x6”x12”
- If patrons do not have a clear bag, they may bring in a gallon-sized freezer bag
- Palm-sized clutch purses or wallets do not need to abide by clear bag policy
- Non-clear medical bags are permitted and subject to inspection
- Diaper bags are permitted if entering with a child but are subject to inspection
- Seat cushions without arms or pockets are permitted
- Backpacks, fanny packs, printed pattern bags, reusable grocery bags, mesh or straw bags, duffle bags, or large totes (larger than 12’x6’x12”) are NOT permitted
- If you choose to bring in a blanket, the blanket must be carried in separately and not placed in the clear bag
- If your bag gets turned away at the gate due to not following clear bag policy, you will need to return it to your vehicle, as we have no area to store it
- Patrons are encouraged to leave all bags at home to speed up the entry process into the stadium