MOBILE PARKING PASSES – NEW FOR 2021
In an effort to prioritize the health and safety of our fans, UNM Athletics will transition to a 100% digital ticketing and parking initiative for all ticketed events beginning with the 2021 fall sports seasons.
In order to enhance customer service and flexibility, mobile parking passes will replace printed hangtags for all vehicles. Mobile parking passes will be scanned on fans’ smartphones to access parking lots. Visit our Mobile Tickets page for information on how to download, and add your mobile parking passes. To avoid issues on game day, please download and save your parking pass in advance, as venue connectivity can vary.
PLEASE NOTE: Printed PDF tickets and parking passes WILL NOT be accepted. Debit and Credit Cards ONLY!
- Access your parking pass(es) through the My Account page at least 24 hours prior to game.
- Add Lobotickets@unm.edu as a safe sender for all ticket and parking-related emails.
- Download and save your pass(es) to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Have your pass(es) ready to be scanned before arriving at the lot.
ADA Parking is available in ALL lots.
LOBO CLUB DONOR PARKING MAP
In order to receive Donor parking, you MUST be a season ticket holder AND donate to the Lobo Scholarship Fund. For more information call the Lobo Club at 505-925-2852.
GENERAL PARKING MAP