Lobo Football Season Ticket Renewals Start April 5, 2021
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — After playing an entire season away from home, Lobo fans showed how much they missed Lobo Football as nearly 5,000 strong came out on a perfect afternoon to watch the Spring Game.
It was the first chance for local fans to see the squad under head coach Danny Gonzales, and fans liked what they saw. Now, fans who had tickets in 2019 can renew those season tickets and lock in their seats for the 2021 season, which features home games against New Mexico State, Air Force and Colorado State among the six-game home schedule.
Fans can renew their tickets at www.golobos.com/renew.
The 2021 season should be the first opportunity for Lobo fans to be able to see the football squad in person since the 2019 season. Stadium capacity for the 2021 season will be dependent upon several factors including the current status of the state health order. Season tickets are the best way to make sure you don’t miss any of the exciting action at University Stadium.
Fans are reminded to wear masks, wash their hands and stay socially distant to help the state of New Mexico beat COVID-19.
The Lobos finished the 2020 season with a pair of wins in conference play, winning 17-16 over Wyoming and 49-39 over Fresno State. UNM’s two wins to end the season equaled number of conference wins in the three seasons prior to the hire of Gonzales, a former Lobo player and coach.
The Lobos last played at University Stadium on November 30, 2019. UNM will open the 2021 season with a special Thursday night opener against Houston Baptist before hosting rival New Mexico State on September 11. UNM will host conference foes Air Force (October 2), Colorado State (October 16), UNLV (November 6) and Utah State (November 27).
UNM will again implement mobile ticketing to limit any issues pertaining to COVID-19. Please see our Mobile Ticketing FAQ below for more information.
Mobile Ticketing FAQ
- Why digital ticketing?
- Lobo Athletics is transitioning to digital ticketing to provide a safe and contactless environment for our fans.
- Fans will have access to all of their tickets at all times through the Lobo Sports App and online account once tickets are issued for the respective season.
- Quick and easy access to all games using your smart phone or mobile device.
- Ability to transfer tickets to friends and family without having to physically exchange tickets with them.
- Reduce risk of lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets.
- How does digital ticketing work?
- When season tickets are issued, fans will receive an e-mail with a link to download their mobile tickets to their smart phone or mobile device if Mobile Delivery is chosen. Or if fans choose to receive their tickets via Print-at-Home, they will receive an e-mail to download and print their tickets for each game.
- After tickets are issued fans will have access to their tickets at all times through the Lobo Sports App or online account. This way tickets can be reissued or transferred at anytime without contacting the ticket office or if the original e-mail from the ticket office is misplaced.
- How do I access my tickets on my smartphone?
- Follow this step-by-step PDF to download and access your tickets. We recommend that you save your tickets as soon as you receive them and have them ready to scan before you arrive at the stadium/arena.
- How do I access my online account? Do I already have an account? Do I need to create one?
- If you are a season ticket holder or have purchased tickets on a single game basis you will have an account with the Lobo Ticket Office.
- If you are accessing your account for the first time, you will need to ‘Activate your Account’ to link your online account using your PIN number.
- If you have logged into your account before and forget your password, click ‘Forgot Password’ and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- If you have issues with accessing your account or do not know your PIN please contact the Lobo Ticket Office at 505-925-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What If I don’t have a smart phone or need assistance?
- If you don’t have a smart phone please contact the Lobo Ticket Office at 505-925-5626 or email@example.com.
- Can I have multiple tickets on one device?
- Yes, you can have multiple tickets on one device, each ticket will need to be downloaded individually. Once downloaded you will swipe side to side to scan each ticket at the gate. For easier entry or for larger parties, we recommend using the transfer function to send each person their own ticket.
- What if my party isn’t together when entering the stadium/arena?
- All fans will need a ticket to enter the venue, if you have guests who will be arriving after you plan on entering the stadium, we recommend using the transfer function to send them their own tickets.
- Can I screenshot my tickets and send them to other member of my party?
- No, screenshots of tickets will not be an acceptable form of entry and will not scan when presented at the gate. Please utilize the transfer function to send tickets to other members of your party.
- If I am a UNM student, can I still show my ID at the gate for entry?
- No, qualifying UNM students must claim their tickets online prior to arriving on gameday through their online account at golobos.com/students. Students can claim tickets for each game they wish to attend and the tickets will be texted to their phone.
- Is there internet access at the stadium/venue?
- There is WiFi available at each of our venues, however we recommend that you download and save your tickets prior to arriving to the game to ensure a seamless entry.
- How will parking work for 2021?
- Parking information will be disseminated at a later date.
- If I need more assistance of have additional questions who should I contact?
- Please contact the Lobo Ticket Office at 505-925-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why digital ticketing?